Since opening our doors in Cherokee County, we have served 21,014 hungry families, representing 75,280 individuals and 740 tons of food. Our impact in the community continues to spread but it would never be possible without the support of generous donors just like you.
As a partner with The Atlanta Community Food Bank, we are able to turn your $1.00 donation into $8.00 of retail food. Just imagine how far a simple $25.00 donation will go.
If you are not already one of our donors, will you please consider donating today?
Make a Financial Donation
- All donations are tax deductible.
- Donate by credit card, automatic bank drafts, or with check.
- A $25.00 donation will provide 150 pounds of food to a family of six.
- Become a Monthly Partner and donate $25.00 each month.
- Checks should be sent to Never Alone, Inc., P. O. Box 1904, Woodstock, GA 30188-9820.
Make a Food Donation
- Expiration dates can be no more than 1-year expired on canned goods.
- Acceptable items are flour, sugar, cooking oil, cake mixes, brownie mixes, soups, chili, mayonnaise, deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, diapers, wipes, feminine hygiene.
- Our drop-off hours are the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month, between 10:00 am – 1:00 am, or Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Please do not leave donations unattended.
How ever you choose to support, we appreciate YOU! Thank you for thinking of us and helping your neighbors. God bless you.