Often times we run short of the more popular food items in our pantry. In addition to food, we love to be able to offer personal hygiene products. We depend on community involvement, so when someone asks us if they can run a Food & Hygiene Drive — well, you can imagine our delight!
Food & Hygiene Drives
Tips for A Successful Food & Hygiene Drive
The most successful Drive is well planned out and well organized.
- Have a plan. This will insure a successful drive.
- Be creative with your collection box! Make sure it is large enough, and sturdy enough, to transport your collections when you are through. Barrel containers are available at the Food Pantry.
- Choose a prime location — one that is visible and secure.
- Be sure, be sure, be sure to get permission from the location owner before you place your box!
- Choose your dates. The most beneficial drives run about two weeks.
- At this point, please email FoodDrives@NeverAlone.org with your plans.
- Publicize your Drive. If you need help with templates for your flyers, reach out to us. We have several!
- When the drive is over, bring your collected goods to the Food Pantry during normal operating hours. Please never leave your donations unattended.
How to drop off food donations:
No appointment is needed to drop off donations.
Drop-offs may be made directly into the Warehouse Monday – Friday between 9:00am – 3:30 pm. Please back up to the large warehouse door and then knock on the door so that someone can assist you.
Drop offs may be made on Saturdays between 10:00 – 1:00. Please back up to the large warehouse door first and then go to the food pantry (house) to let a volunteer know you need assistance dropping off a donation in the warehouse.
Drop-offs may also be made 7 days a week and 24 hours a day in our convenient donations collection bin located in front of the warehouse.
How ever you choose to support, we appreciate YOU! Thank you for thinking of us and helping your neighbors. God bless you.
To help out families in need by making a monetary donation, click on the donate now button.
What Our Guests and Volunteers Have to Say
There is nothing that makes the heart of Never Alone happier than when its heart connects with the heart of those we serve, as well as those who support our mission.
“Truly a blessing to my family when we fall short and need that extra help. The staff is so amazing which makes the experience that much more worth it.”
“The whole staff is great – we really look at each other like family. It warms the heart when our guests tell us the positive impact we have on their lives.”
“Never Alone has such sweet people. It is nice to be treated so respectfully. This is truly a no judgment zone. I am so grateful for these precious people!”