Three Ways to Donate Today!
In 2017, Never Alone served 5,228 families, representing 19,731 individuals. The Food Pantry distributed 376,823 pounds of food to feed the hungry within our community. This would never be possible without the support of generous donors just like you. We are a partner of the Atlanta Food Bank.
That means that for every $1 you donate to Never Alone, we can provide almost $9 retail in food to our neighbors in need. Just a $25 donation can help us secure approximately 150 pounds of food to help feed a family of six!
While the Food Pantry was feeding the needy, the Clothing Outreach Center was clothing them. Our Clothing Outreach Center distributed 141,864 items to over 5,000 families who were in need. Again, we could never have done this without the continued support of generous people like you!
If you are not already helping us, will you please consider donating today? Please give food, clothing, or make a financial decision today.
- Become a Monthly Partner with automatic payments or by monthly check.
- All donations are tax deductible
- Every $1.00 donated buys $9.00 worth of food.
- $25.00 will provide 150 pounds of food to a family of six.
- 1-Time Donations are welcome!
- Mail Checks to: Never Alone, Inc., P. O. Box 1904, Woodstock, GA 30188-9820.
- Urgent Needs.
- Expiration Date Can be no more than 6 months expired.
- Acceptable Items are Flour, Sugar, Cooking Oil, Cake Mixes, Brownie Mixes, Soups, Chili, Mayonnaise, Deodorant, Shampoo, Toothpaste, Diapers, Wipes, Feminine Hygiene.
- Drop off your donations during normal business hours only. Please do not leave donations unattended.
- Urgent Needs. Tuna, Pasta Sauce, Canned Pastas (i.e., Ravioli, Spaghetti O's, etc.), Soups, and Canned Chili.