2018 Christmas Assistance Program Update
Our application period for our 2018 Christmas Assistance Program has ended.
If you were approved for assistance this year, congratulations!
- We have started assigning pick-up days and times. You will be notified by e-mail and you must respond to that email.
- You may pick-up your gifts during that time ONLY. Failure to keep your appointment time will result in your gifts being divided between the wait-listed children on our list.
- Be sure you have enough space in your vehicle to transport your gifts, including bicycles (if your child asked for one)! As always, our sponsors have been very generous this year!
- Be sure to bring your government-issued ID! Only the person who applied may pick up the gifts!
- When you arrive, please do not exit your vehicle. Someone will meet and greet you, verify your identification, and volunteers will retrieve your gifts and help you load them into your car.
- Pick-up location will be at the old clothing warehouse located at the Never Alone Food Pantry, 291 Ropemill Road, Woodstock, GA.
If you were not approved this year, we are very sorry. Our resources only go so far, and although we would like to accept every child, we simply cannot. If your circumstance does not improve in 2019, and you find yourself needing help at Christmas, please revisit our site. Next year, apply early, bring all of the necessary documentation, and hopefully we will be able to offer some help.
If you have questions regarding your pick-up time or any of this information, please respond to CHRISTMAS@NEVERALONE.ORG. One of our volunteer team members will respond as soon as possible.
Until then, Merry Christmas and may 2019 be a year of great steps forward for you and your family,
The Never Alone Christmas Team